Nice 58 strat on eBay $33.5K, Real??? Time warp?

This forum is for those who like to watch eBay auctions and those who want to alert the users of a specific auction.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum as a spam to promote your own auction unless you have over 100 posts. We ask that comments about auctions be kept civil as well as respectful. If your a business and would like to use our forum to promote your ebay auctions, please contact us directly before promoting auctions on this forum.

Nice 58 strat on eBay $33.5K, Real??? Time warp?

Postby Unit_1 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:27 pm

Oh damn, this looks like it just came out the showroom door...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302233294885?rmvSB=true

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: Nice 58 strat on eBay $33.5K, Real??? Time warp?

Postby gigant0r on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:22 am

Looks real to me :mouth_water:
gigant0r
Baron

Postby Unit_1 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:59 pm

The neck looks practically untouched, read the letter in the case -- guys retiring

if only I had won that last powerball, lol, this would be winging it's way to me

alas..... all I won was 10 bucks, lol.... 8)
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby sound city 69 on Thu May 18, 2017 6:33 pm

The neck lacquer should have yellowed over time. I wouldn't trust it.
sound city 69
Certified

Return to eBay Watch