baba o' riley backing tracks?

baba o' riley backing tracks?

Postby Pacafeliz on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:42 pm

hey guys... does anyone have the baba o' riley backing tracks? i've always wanted to play that song but it's just not the same without the organ/synth thing...
thanks!

Pat.
oaklandanny too wrote:Pat...
This is way late in posting... but I want to say that she's beautiful, man!!! You are blessed and the world will be a better place because of your little girl. Mark my words... She will live in a better world than we live in now... because she will help change it. God bless!!!!

RIP OaklandDanny, thanks for EVERYTHING! God bless you, always!
Pacafeliz
King

Re: baba o' riley backing tracks?

Postby jaywalker on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Hey Pat. I have the intro (midi 1:03 or mp3). I think the full version had a price tag. I do have Won't get fooled again. Want me to email?
EDIT:
here it is along with other who stuff. It's midi but will play as mp3 http://rock.mididb.com/who/ it's not perfect. hopefully you have the software to be able to shut off the parts you don't want.
jaywalker
Baron

Postby Pacafeliz on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:28 pm

thanks man!!! great!
:cheers:

Pat.
oaklandanny too wrote:Pat...
This is way late in posting... but I want to say that she's beautiful, man!!! You are blessed and the world will be a better place because of your little girl. Mark my words... She will live in a better world than we live in now... because she will help change it. God bless!!!!

RIP OaklandDanny, thanks for EVERYTHING! God bless you, always!
Pacafeliz
King

Postby jtm-45 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:21 am

Here is the guy that has duplicated all of those backing tracks down to a tee. I am hesitant to even give this information out since I wanted to horde them all for myself....but I guess that wouldn't be right, would it?

He charges a nominal fee for download and will tailor the track to have the instruments you want plus or minus a click-track to guide your drummer. This guy has it down! Buy with confidence.

http://www.wbtracks.co.uk/backingtracks.htm

The moment you hear the first notes of "Baba" you'll smile and thank me!!! The first time you play this with your band and the track comes out of the P.A. you'll thank me again...and the audience will FREAK!!!

Have fun!

R-
jtm-45
Forum Host

Postby jaywalker on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:33 pm

jtm-45 wrote:This guy has it down! Buy with confidence.

http://www.wbtracks.co.uk/backingtracks.htm

R-

+1 This is where I got the intro. His tracks are excellent and make the one I posted sound anemic...as if it needs help
jaywalker
Baron

Postby Unit_1 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:58 am

vampire thread...

this guy no longer exists. would any of you that got a copy of this track be so kind as to send me a copy? i was going to go to the guy's site and get one, but like i said "dead link"

i'd like to give this baba o'riley track a while too!!! :D
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Postby jaywalker on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:19 am

Link works for me. Whatsa matter wit you boy? :)

edit: contact email addy is on home page if you want to order complete trax
jaywalker
Baron

Postby Unit_1 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:32 pm

jaywalker wrote:Link works for me. Whatsa matter wit you boy? :)

edit: contact email addy is on home page if you want to order complete trax

huh, how about that? i got a domain error thing, guess it was just hackers fouling up the wurks again!

thanks!
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Return to Backing Trax